Sunday, February 12, 2012

 Today is big, its my Birthday and I am 55. My age is not a big deal to me, because I just don't think about it. However I do like my Birthdays. Al does all kinds of nice things for me. He's cooking chili for dinner and I am going to try out my tortilla press to make fresh flour tortillas. Al also took me  to Louis's Backyard for brunch. My favorite upscale restaurant in Key West.
One day I will show you some  less than upscale dinning spots we like. 




.

After lunch we walked over to The Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory. It was wonderful.


Its a glass conservatory, three stories tall, filled with butterflies, flowering plants and birds. 




This is a Blue Morpheus Butterfly. We spent quite some time trying to get this picture. When the wings are closed he is just plain brown.



My sweet husband



No comments:

Post a Comment